If Name.com is your domain provider, you should update your panel with the two name server addresses provided by ArvanCloud. These addresses will be provided after submitting the domain name in ArvanCloud’s user panel.
To change the NS records in Name.com, follow these instructions:
- Go to: User Panel > Record Management > Cloud DNS Product
- Copy the two NS records
- Log into your Name.com account
- Go to: Nameservers > Current Nameservers
- Replace each name server submitted with one of ArvanCloud’s NS records
- Click on the Update button after both name servers have changed